After two years, the success criteria of the PBL-Future project are as follows:
- Project activities implemented according to plan. Careful monitoring of this process by management team made transparent through project reports.
- Empirical material collected from cases across all faculties.
- After two years, each subproject will have published: reports, conference papers and journal articles in the planning and published.
- Applications for external funding have been submitted.
- Dissemination strategy will take place, both externally and internally:
- Externally by conference participation through conference presentations, for example by highlighting the project at the International Research Symposia on PBL run by the Aalborg UNESCO Centre, and by sharing insights through social media
- Locally, through annual seminars which will take place at AAU. Furthermore, the results will be presented at the Annual University Teaching Day and through University-wide pedagogical workshops offered through Learning Lab (including the AAU Adjunktpædagogikum).